Our quality story is unsurpassed. King Hickory furniture is constructed in the finest traditions of quality and dependability. By using the latest computerized technology and materials our skilled craftsmen produce a product that provides lasting beauty and comfort for everyday life. Each piece is constructed from 5/4" hardwood, double-dowelled and reinforced with corner blocks.
Double cone coil springs of high carbon tempered steel produce the ultimate in seating comfort. Eight-way hand tied construction provides durability and luxurious seating. We use only premium, highly resilient polyurethane cushions to ensure consistent shape and comfort. Fabrics are hand matched and perfectly fitted to cushions and frames to create the finest furniture in our industry. We take great pride in the quality and attention to detail in each piece of our furniture.
Standard Construction Features
- Hardwood kiln dried frames.
- Frames are double-dowelled and glued for strength.
- Corners are blocked, glued and fastened.
- Legs are built into the frame where styling allows.
- Eight way hand tied spring base construction.
- Double cone, high carbon, tempered steel springs.
- Spring front edge for extended cushion life where styling allows.
- Marshall Coil spring backs where styling allows.
- High resiliency foam seat cushions.
- Cushions wrapped in a bag filled with fiber for maximum comfort and crown.
- Back cushions are fiber filled & channeled to prevent sagging.
- Exposed wood legs made from slect hardwoods.
- Skirts are fully lined and tailored.
- Fabrics are matched top to bottom and from side to side on skirts.
- Outside backs (except cambelbacks) are matched.
- Floral fabrics are flow matched from the cushion to the skirt.
- Front skirt welts are pattern matched.
- Fabrics are not restricted to any particular styles.
- All leather and leather fabric styles are fully padded on the outsides.
King Hickory Furniture
P.O. Box 1179
Hickory, NC 28603
High Point Showroom
100 East Green Drive
Hight Point, NC 27261
Showroom is open to the trade only
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.